Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Single Digits!!!

It's so hard to believe that I leave for Utah in 9 days!!! I cannot believe that I have landed my dream job or that I am actually moving 3,000 miles to Utah. But I do know that I am PUMPED. I have slowly been packing up my life, piece by piece. Last week marked the start of goodbyes. I really hate goodbyes but saying goodbye to one thing always leads you to say hello to another. I look forward to new beginnings, new friends, new hobbies, new experiences but I also treasure all of the relationships and life lessons that have lead me to this point in my life.

Utah becomes more and more real with every passing day. I have reached the single digit count down!!! Cat crates have been purchased. Staff transitions have started. Thank you letters are written. This thing is really happening!!!!!

The list of things that I still have to do be before I leave grows smaller and smaller! Laundry :P pack the car, map out final route one more time, and most importantly, find a home for TRINITY!!! LOVE THAT DOG. If you or anyone you know is looking for a female black lab that happens to be blind in one eye CALL ME ASAP. Also, as the count down continues make sure that you make plans to see me before I leave!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment