Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Joys of Packing....

So I confirmed my travel arrangements today and I will be leaving the great state of Michigan on Feb 17th!!!!! It looks like My Pleasant to Omaha. Omaha to Denver. Denver to Kanab. Kanab to Vegas. Vegas to Kanab. But before I can actually leave I have this little thing called packing to do. As many of you know, I hate packing. a lot. I have to fit four years of life into one blazer with 3 cats and my best friend. This is going to be a challenge to say the least. However I am looking forward to packing light and starting my new life off living simply :)

Before I leave I not only need to pack up my life. I also need to see as many people as possible, adopt out as many dogs as possible, and locate a gps, bike rack, and computer. So if you know me and you are an important person in my life, you know if you are, lets make plans asap! If you know anyone looking for a female black lab who is blind in one eye send them my way. Her name is Trinity and she is the current love of my life. And if you are super nice and have a bike rack or gps that I could borrow lets be friends :) The computer search continues.... BUT I'M MOVING TO UTAH!!!! TO WORK AT BEST FRIENDS!!!!! WITH MY CATS!!!!!!! AND MOUNTAINS!!!! AND NO MORE EUTHANASIA!!! Does it get better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment